Can I help you?
What is Superfiz?
Superfiz.com is a marketplace of mockups designed to help companies and / or creative professionals to show concepts, ideas, products and services.
What are mockups?
Mockups are created images that are easy to use, which facilitate the insertion of content. Superfiz presents a large number of photorealistic mockups created to suit your needs. If you do not find what you are looking for, contact us. All mockups are provided in PSD format. You will need to have Phosothop installed on your computer to open the file. In the description of each mockup are informed the necessary version, size and other characteristics.
What version of Adobe Photoshop do I need to use a mockup?
PSD files can be opened with Adobe Photoshop CS or later.
How do I use a mockup? How do I add my own design?
You can add your own design in a few simple steps:
· Open the file in Adobe Photoshop.
· Find the layer named "Your Design Here" and double-click on it.
· A second image (PSB) will appear in which you must insert your design. (The computer configuration can affect the processing speed of the smart object.)
· Save and close the PSB file.
· It is done. Your design has been inserted in the image!
We offer videos and a pdf guide to help you use the mockup.
In addition, each mockup comes with a pdf guide of everything that can be customized.
Who can I ask for help if I have a question about a mockup?
You can use our contact form or send a email at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I download my files?
When you select and pay for the mockup, you will receive a link in your email to download the files. You can also download your purchased files at any time by logging into your 'My account' page.
Important: any additional purchases will be added to existing one.
Are the mockups free of royalties?
Yes. You can use the mockups for your personal or commercial project. However, you are not authorized to resell or redistribute any mockup. The Standard License authorizes the use of each mockup for a single client. To use the same mockup for more customers you will need a Extended License. Please take a look our licensing page for more details.
Can I re-download my purchased mockups?
Yes. Simply log into your 'My Account' page on Superfiz to download your purchased files. - Important: any additional purchases will be added to existing one.
If the downloaded product does not match what was requested in the purchase, you must notify immediately. Contact us through the contact form or by sending an email to email@example.com and we will attend your incident as soon as possible.
The prices presented on the website are tax excluded, however, if you are a resident of the European Union, the VAT corresponding to the country of origin of the purchase will be added. Taxes do not apply to sales outside the European Union.
Our current payment method is PAYPAL.
When you make a purchase, superfiz.com directs your order to PayPal's secure payment platform to complete the purchase.
You can find out more about PayPal and its strict security policies at their website www.paypal.com
How does the payment and download process work?
1. Add the mockup you want to buy by clicking "add to cart".
2. Press the payment button to complete your data or login. Fill in the fields corresponding to your billing address.
3. Select the PayPal payment method. You will be directed to the PayPal website where you must log in with your PayPal account to complete the payment - if you do not have a paypal account you can create one quickly or pay with your card from the Paypal platform.
4. After the payment is processed, you will be redirected to a page where you can download the files. We will also send an email to your inbox with a link to download the files.
5. Finally, your purchased files will also be available at any time to download by going to the "My Account" - Downloads panel.
Important: any additional purchases will be added to existing one - (if you want to download a purchased mockup, access the purchase history)
Does Superfiz.com store my credit card details?
No. We do not see or store any payment information. We are currently using the PayPal payment system, which processes all payments securely and easily.
Will I receive an invoice for purchases made on the Superfiz.com?
Yes. You will receive an invoice by e-mail. You can also get it in the "Orders" section of "My account".
Because it is a digital product, we do not refund. Before making a purchase, download and try our MOCKUP FREE to make sure our products meet your expectations.